Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does anyone get seller replies from eBay messaging?

I feel it's strange that I have not received any replies from sellers for the past several days, it NEVER happened to me. I am suspecting something wrong with eBay system.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Did Not Deliver Item as Described

I recently purchased a microphone that I was told would come with accessories. The description (which appears to be copy and pasted from B&H’s website) specially mentions several additional accessories to the microphone. It should also be noted that ...

D244206F-644F-4BF3-A61C-37177DB300A2.png 40A1D83F-3E80-4EEF-A5F2-57946A117534.png 19324477-199D-423F-B388-5C4B670B7A7E.jpeg

Unknown who deleted negative Review

So I gave a negative review for an eyeglass company. I had a poor experience. Ordered necessary eyeglasses on June 4. Took 8 days for the product to ship.When I asked the eyeglass company why it would take 8 days from the time that I purchased the ey...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Bad experiences with Ebay buying

I purchased two Peony Floral Tulle Voile Door Windows Curtain from Ebay, I didn't know that the item in China, I purchased date on Feb 3, it is China covid-19 virus spread time , I received email from the seller and advised that my item will be late ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Flagged Buyer Account

Hello! I have been a member since 2015. Online Shopping is not easy. Sometimes the item arrives damaged, sometimes it never arrives. For some items I got refunded back and for some it was too late. Now, my account has been flagged. I am no longer und...

Excluding countries from search

Is there a a way to exclude certain countries from showing in a search. I want to exclude all sellers from China when I'm searching I can only see "US Only", "North America" and "Worldwide" How can I filter out Chinese sellers?

Faulty £360 Ice Maker Machine - No support given, just vague mentions of manufacturer

This company surprises me that they have minimal negative feedback. The machine has hardly been used - less than 6 months - before it began to fail, but unfortunately over the 180 day money back guarantee by now. Never mind that their ad said 2 year ...

sellers

Has anyone ever purchased items from these two sellers? Just this morning I ordered (or atempted to order) a nintendo switch lite and an animal crossing new horizons game Not even an hour later after purchasing, I got emails about both accounts being...

Resolved! Seller trying to intercept item in transit because he saw it selling for more money

Hi First post so hopefully it's in the correct section, I've been buying and selling on eBay for 3 years now. I recently found a motherboard (boxed with all the accessories) that I've always wanted item was on auction with a starting price of £10 and...

why am I being charged sales tax?

the seller is from oregon. I'm from oregon. yet I'm being charged about 9.5% sales tax. seller says he is forced to put in a tax rate, and that he doesn't get the money. I don't sell on here so I honestly don't know. can someone enlighten me please? ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

asked to cancel the order but he shipped it anyway

I am a 50/50 buyer and seller on ebay. I agreed to a counter offer and paid for a DVD movie. He hadn't shipped it in two days. I found another copy of it at a goodwill, so I asked seller yesterday evening to cancel order and refund since he hasn't sh...

NOT OPEN? SAY SO!

Some eBay sellers are selling and shipping, but many aren't, especially sellers of larger items that require them contacting a trusted shipping company, due to Covid. Is it that difficult to SAY that in your store front? Should buyers have to second ...

It's not you...It's us.....Servr is down

I needed the parts very urgently so I clicked "commit to buy". Then it took me to a screen says "It's not you...it's us Ebay.....server is down ...try later". I kept trying for over 4 hours and no success to complete a payment. So I gave up and went ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors