cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do

Not sure what the subject would be. Ok. My question is i won an item on auction. I don't need item nomore. My truck and trailer was stolen the other day(day b4 i won auction)  well the part i won goes to a mower that was on trailer among other equipment. Ugh. I contacted seller twice. This is my only issue. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

What to do

you'll have to wait until you get the item, then either sell it yourself, or file a remorse return..that means you pay return shipping.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

What to do

Have you paid?

Changes in your circumstances do not relieve you of your promise you made when you bid that you would pay for the item if you won.  It is up to the seller to let you off the hook or not, and how he would do that (again, entirely in his discretion to do or not to do) would depend on the current circumstance (Did you pay? Did he ship? Have you received? What is the return policy stated in the  Listing?)

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

What to do

Thanks woodland_gnome

Message 4 of 4
latest reply