cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the Ebay Bucks specials?

I haven't seen an Ebay Bucks special since last December. They used to have them at least once per month and sometimes twice per month. Never seen any in January and none so far here in February and the month is more than half over. Maybe Ebay has stopped the Bucks program?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I haven't seen any either this year. They still have the bucks program just not the bonus bucks lately. I've been stalling some buying hoping for one soon.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@coins1948 

There was one for 5% about 2 weeks ago. I remember because I took advantage of it on Feb. 8. 😁

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@campanaelia wrote:

I haven't seen any either this year. They still have the bucks program just not the bonus bucks lately. I've been stalling some buying hoping for one soon.

@campanaelia wrote:

May not always be wise to wait, if it is something that you must have, some sellers advocate when something doesn't sell, they argue sellers should raise the price, which they argue may prompt the sale& increase  profit

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

My last promotion was mid-December, too. Bummer...

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Same here..... nothing since December as for the "bonus bucks"..... Sure could have used them also....made several larger purchases over $200. 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Yeah I've spent a lot of money the past weeks and I didn't get that bucks thing either. One time awhile back they gave me a 10 dollar coupon that got wasted entirely because a seller sold me a defective laserdisc rot disc. The seller let me keep the laserdisc and refunded the money but the money was all sent back to the bucks that I earned on ebay. I basically got nothing back... Disappointing in my opinion. Probably should toss that ld out because it has pretty bad laserdisc rot and the case holding it wasn't in that good of condition either. Anyways I hate that I wasn't refunded the bucks back for a defective item. 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

That's ok, I never stress over missing a deal. There is always another one. There is also nothing I must have, those type of items I usually buy in advance when I see low prices so I'm never forced to buy at higher prices at the last minute.  I know my prices and if they are too high I simply do not buy. I mainly buy computer parts here so many times I can find them locally cheaper from my contacts. I don't care what kind of psychology sellers use, it doesn't work on me.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

The next bucks promo will happen approximately two days after I buy something. 😂

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

They may be phasing it out. Ebucks registration is closed.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply