cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY IS THE FEEDBACK STATUS GONE FROM THE PURCHASE HISTORY PAGE AGAIN!!!!!!

WHY IS THE FEEDBACK STATUS GONE FROM THE PURCHASE HISTORY PAGE AGAIN!!!!!! DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO SEE IF A SELLER HAS LEFT A BUYER FEEDBACK WITH IT NOT SHOWING ON EACH PURCHASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO WE HAVE TO KEEP GOING THROUGH THIS SAME ISSUE OVER AND OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE ANYBODY FEEDBACK UNTIL THIS IS CORRECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 70
latest reply
69 REPLIES 69

Re: WHY IS THE FEEDBACK STATUS GONE FROM THE PURCHASE HISTORY PAGE AGAIN!!!!!!

@onepunchproductions wrote:

not to get off topic, but your feedback philosophy is flawed. You mentioned that you had sold several items, and were waiting for buyers to post feedback first before reciprocating. Nonsense. Once the buyer has paid, they have fulfilled their obligation, and the SELLER should post that feedback first.   

As long as we're off topic, your feedback philosophy is just as flawed as the one you're criticizing. Feedback is optional, always has been. There's no right or wrong way to leave it, or not leave it for that matter. 

Message 61 of 70
latest reply

I DON'T CARE about your opinion of the efficiency of feedback. Here is the issue: I do Not want to have to go to a different page and waste time searching for feedback for a specific item amongst all the other feedback when it used to be displayed right next to each item. The issue is NOT if feedback is displayed but where it is displayed. If you can't stick with that specific issue I just disregard anything off topic you say, it is irrelevant..

Message 62 of 70
latest reply

Absolutely correct: once the Buyer has paid, the Seller is OBLIGATED to leave feedback first because the Buyer has fully participated in the transaction at that point. The Seller should base the Buyers feedback on if they did or did not pay and how prompt they were with the payment.

Message 63 of 70
latest reply

I could not agree more. I leave feedback for a seller than discover they could not be bothered to do the same for me. Ebay has lost it big time.

Message 64 of 70
latest reply

true they don't care  I had a point where I negative feedback on a seller that had 100 positive as he gave the wrong item and never replied so had to go to PayPal to get the money back  but eBay removed the negative feedback off the sellers feedback section and still has 100% even so they must want him to keep his positive ratting eBay must be now  censoring the feedback so they can keep those 100% sellers still here even if there is a problem

The item was a drape weight that was so thin and only weighted .05 oz it would not even keep a piece of paper from flying off the table and it was about the size of a penny  

Message 65 of 70
latest reply

I completely agree with the original author of this post.  Why remove this information?  It was quick and easy to see the status of your order for feedback and shipping.  I feel inclined to not leave feedback now since I don't know if feedback was given after I gave payment promptly.

Message 66 of 70
latest reply

How can we make this the deffault, every time i click on Purchases i have to manually pick the "Ready for feedback" option, I wnat to make this my default choice??

Message 67 of 70
latest reply

How can we make this the deffault, every time i click on Purchases i have to manually pick the "Ready for feedback" option, I wnat to make this my default choice?

Bookmark this link for items awaiting feedback:

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/leave_feedback

Message 68 of 70
latest reply

From the Seller Hub page click on Myebay Selling
On the next page ( Myebay selling overview page), click on the Sold # 

Then you will see each item you sold in 90 days (or 30 days if you selected that #) There will be a notation on each item sold if Feedback has been received. A bit more convoluted than before, but you can see if you have received Feedback.

Ferrisburgh-Antique-Company
Message 69 of 70
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 70 of 70
latest reply