cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This store has no inventory available in your location“”

I found a seller who lists many items I am interested in so I added them to my saved sellers. A day or two later, I get this message:

This store has no inventory available in your location”

This is not correct, they have 30,000+ items listed. They are in Florida, I am in Wisconsin. I have tried logged out, logged in to two different accounts, changed my zip code to their zip code, used a VPN, and tried several different browsers and devices. I have an item from their store in my watch list, it is active and I am able to buy it. But this glitch prevents me from seeing their other items. I have called eBay and reached out to the seller. It started working for a day but is broken again. They are “aware” of the problem but nothing is being fixed and I’m at my wits end. 

This is the store:

https://www.ebay.com/str/taeusedautoparts

It must work for some because I see their completed listings daily, but no active items. Time for someone to fix this mess. Does anyone have to go on Amazon and beg for the website to let them buy something??? NO!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: This store has no inventory available in your location“”

Looks like eBay has them locked out for some reason.

When I search the store in google or advanced the user name is showing inactive or invalid

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: This store has no inventory available in your location“”

I am seeing the same message. I'm on the east coast USA.

”This store has no inventory available in your location”

Message 3 of 3
latest reply