cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So frustrating with dishonest seller and waiting…..

Part is my fault not researching but it’s not a sin to asking to cancel an order .

like any store, you can take a back or ask cancel on any online order if you change your mind if it’s right after you paid…….it is buyers right too in my opinion.

i had buyer asked to cancel and I happily done for the buyer’s request.

March 19th I bought a women’s Sandal on here ebay …it says brand new and kind of cute so I bought it for $23.00 plus shipping $7.00  so total was $30

after I looked closely in the listing pictures, shoes had dents and stains too…and I also went online and found exactly same sandals in 3 different online stores and selling for $9.99 to $11.00 what?

so immediately I asked seller to cancel less than 25 minutes after I paid.

seller said ok I will cancel right now.

Ok great. 

the next day, it still not cancel …my item purchase show not cancel and I check the sellers other item and Sandal is re listed for sale at much less price (half the price ) 

3 days later still not canceled so I asked again and seller reply saying I did canceled.

but no didn’t not and no refund.

few more days still nothing…and sandal was delisted for sale has sold to another buyer too but no refund to me.

than 6 th day, item show shipped without tracking number….so I asked seller did you shipped? This is after sandal was sold again to another buyer.

seller reply say ..too late not shipping cause I canceled already….nope she didn’t not cancel.

I called ebay explained this and ebay said I had to wait till estimated delivery date and waited out and than call them back or file as item not received….

but ebay estimated date is keeps changing too.

first, estimated date was March 27 to March 29 few days later change to March 29 to April 1.

today it show estimated date is April 1 to @April 4 …why keeps changing?

now it’s been 9 days no cancel and no refund and sandals sold twice now..no she didn’t have another pair of same sandal just one.

my item purchase show it still shipped and show no tracking and seller say it is canceled and didn’t shipped

and no refund either and estimated dates keeps changing every 3 days….so messed up.

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: So frustrating with dishonest seller and waiting…..

My mistake? People have right to change their mind and it is not against the Law to change after you bought an item.

it has been over 2 weeks and seller still not canceled nor refund and the sandal seller re listed and sold to another buyer.

so , seller sold twice on same sandal and ignores me completely so leaving bad feedback is justified.

i opened item not received and waiting till Friday to ask ebay to step in because seller is not responding nor give my money back.

its my money.

i waited enough.

had to draw the line on this kind of people.

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

@mybabylily wrote:

My mistake? People have right to change their mind and it is not against the Law to change after you bought an item.

it has been over 2 weeks and seller still not canceled nor refund and the sandal seller re listed and sold to another buyer.

so , seller sold twice on same sandal and ignores me completely so leaving bad feedback is justified.

@mybabylily 

What is he Item Number of the second sale of the sandals?  I see no indication that the seller relisted the sandals. 

Are you making that up ... or did you make a mistake? 

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

@mybabylily wrote:

No, you are wrong. Buyers have the right to request a cancellation from the seller but the seller doesn't have to comply. 

In fact, here's the policy from ebay: 

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/buyers-can-cancel-order/buyers-can-cancel-order?id=4004

And the pertinent part: 

If you want to cancel an order, you'll need to contact the seller and ask if they can cancel it for you. The seller can either accept or decline your cancellation request.

@mybabylily wrote:

so , seller sold twice on same sandal .

The sandals were NOT relisted. And if you insist they were, please post the item number of the second sale. The only one showing is the pair of shoes you bought on March 19. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

Not making that up.

i was watching that relisted sandal for three days and it was gone on 4th day .

don't know the item number.

I ask the seller after 5 days nothing happening so ask seller if you are not going to cancel or refund

just send the sandals  …seller reply ( too late I canceled you and item is sold) 

she never canceled nor refund.

and after that reply, seller ignored me till today nothing.

its over 2 weeks now. So who is being hard and bad here?

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

Ok seller don’t have to comply fine…but is seller is right to ignore and not send the item nor refund for over 2 weeks and think it’s totally ok? 
and re list the item and sold again? 
I think not.

many buyers do return the item …it’s better to cancel and avoid hassle later and save times.

so tell me ,seller is doing right here? 
if you think seller is, you are same kind of person who do this to others?

some say wait till you received item….what item? 

seller cannot send me ok? She sold to another buyer so what she going to send me an empty box? 
did I mentioned it’s been over 2 weeks? 

Message 20 of 23
latest reply

I found several ended listings. 

176279925059 - ended by the seller (unsold) on March 14

176286466347 - sold to the OP on March 19

176295684380 - ended by the seller (unsold) on March 25

So @mybabylily neither the listing prior to your purchase nor the one listed after your purchase was sold. Both were ended by the seller. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

Oh did I mention when I ask the seller to cancel, seller say she will cancel right now …than 3 days pass nothing so I ask again…seller said it’s canceled …not.

so tell me what? 

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

Thanks for posting

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 23 of 23
latest reply