cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller has not refunded all monies owed.

Seller used a cut down USPS box and got flagged by the P. Office. I paid the extra postage to pick up the record. Notified seller on 12/19. He was going to check and see why the P. Office thought they could open his packages. Seller has not paid me for the postage expense. See attached pics.   I requested a refund through eBay.  Got a refund for my postage expense.  Did not get the full refund for what I paid to pick up the package.  The seller was kind enough to suggest I do not pick up the postage expense next time.   IMG_3388 _2.JPGIMG_3385_2.JPG

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Seller has not refunded all monies owed.

Had you refused the package and filed INR, you would have won the case. 

But having paid the postage due for the amount that the seller cheated USPS, you're now going to have to depend on the seller to have integrity. And a seller who uses a priority box to ship by media mail is likely to be lacking the integrity needed to do the right thing. 

You might also let the seller know that the post office DOES have the right to open and examine media mail items to make sure they qualify for media mail rates. 

What the seller did costs ALL of us honest sellers (and our buyers) for the higher shipping costs when rates go up. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 2
latest reply