cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller account got deleted

Hey there. I payed for a used laptop. Now after 4 days the order is not shipped yet and today I discovered that the account is deleted and so is the listing. I don't live in the US and I ordered the item to an external shipping service so even if it's not a fraud I will receive it in about 20 days. I don't know what to do or who to contact. I payed with Google pay and not PayPal, big mistake.

If someone has insights or suggestions please inform me. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@davibenlul0 wrote:

I payed with Google pay and not PayPal, big mistake. 

How @davibenlul0 does Google Pay work -- does it have no protection? But if you funded it with a credit card, you can file a chargeback. Otherwise, if it was a debit card or a bank account, your payment likely can't be reversed.

When eBay removes a seller and and their listings, you can start an item not received refund request immediately, instead of waiting for the estimated delivery date.

You can still find your purchase using a laptop, at the bottom of the page, like this:

nenu5410_0-1710619604972.jpeg

Click More action > I don't get any -- to start your refund request. Then if you don't instantly get a refund, come back after 3 business days to step in and ask eBay for your refund.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I thought USA couldn't sell items to Israel? Has that been cancel? 

"external shipping service"?....from where?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

How did you figure im from israel?

And yes there are services that you send them the package inside the US and they ship it to you. It does take longer especially now. the service is mainly from new jersey

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Well I did this, hope I'll get either the money or the item... It was a really good deal, probably too good to be true. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@davibenlul0 wrote:

How did you figure im from israel?

And yes there are services that you send them the package inside the US and they ship it to you. It does take longer especially now. the service is mainly from new jersey

@davibenlul0 

You can look on your feedback page and see that your account was registered in Israel. But that post was totally irrelevant to your issue so I'm not certain of the point it was trying to make. If you've opened a case there should be no issues getting your refund. In the future, however, you may want to rethink paying with Google Pay. It's best to use Paypal or a credit card so you have an extra level of protection.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Well I can't pay with paypal sums this high. I need to remove the restrictions. I'm doing it right now so that in the future it won't be an issue anymore.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Here's how:  When I click on your FB profile, I see that you are registered in Israel.

Was it supposed to be a secret?  

Message 8 of 8
latest reply