cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCAMMERSSSSS

i am so disappointed that u guys have completely scammed me i was suppose to get my necklace ON NOVEMBER 6 ITS DECEMBER 3 i have been patient but i honestly want a refund or 2 get something in return for this.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

SCAMMERSSSSS

There is no one here who can resolve your problem. File an Item Not Received claim with eBay. But do it quick. There is a time limit.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

SCAMMERSSSSS

"u guys"? No one here scammed you.  There was an estimated delivery date in the listing.

If you did not receive your purchase within a few days past that date, you had 30 days to open an item not received case with eBay.  If that deadline has passed, you can open a case with Paypal if that's how you paid or you can do a chargeback with your credit card.

Please take a moment to read eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers.  It offers very good protection if/when a transaction goes wrong, but buyers need to read it, understand it and use it in a timely fashion.  

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

SCAMMERSSSSS

You have to file your "Item not received" claim within 30 days after the latest estimated delivery date. So if that was November 6, you have just a couple of days left. File now!  

Here's a link to eBay's buyer protection  policy, which they call the "Money Back Guarantee":

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy...

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

SCAMMERSSSSS

Follow the advice everyone here has given you... I can assure you no one on these boards has scammed you.

We are NOT ebay, just volunteers who try (many times in vain) to help people having problems on this site. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

SCAMMERSSSSS

A seller registered in Australia where the item coming from China where the seller has really not so good feedback...The feedback mentions slow delivery of items.

Next time when you make a purchase...check where the item is coming from and read the buyer feedback.

eBay did not scam you. eBay does it best not hiding seller's feedback and where item is shipped from.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply