cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return

I have been sending messages for over two weeks to try and get a return. I have done everything that has been listed. I can’t get anybody from eBay to contact me. I can’t get the buyer to contact me. I have sent both the buyer and eBay for messages and still cannot get any help from eBay, I don’t understand I just would like my refund the item is damaged. I’ve sent pictures now I just want my return can somebody please help me and the one message I got is in Chinese which I can’t read. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Return

You say you've done everything but what you haven't said is that you opened a return for not as described or arrived damaged case through eBay's Money Back Guarantee. 
Have you done that? If not this is how you do it. 

You go to your purchase history, click the drop down menu it will either say RETURN THIS ITEM or MORE ACTIONS. 

Next click doesn’t match pictures or description or you can select arrived damaged.

You may be required to upload a picture, after that you can click complete return. 
Your seller has 2 -3 days to issue a return label or refund, if by day 4 you don’t receive a return label or refund. You can go back to the case and that’s when you can ask eBay to step in. 

Good luck. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Return

eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers is very good if/when a transaction goes wrong.

The catch is that all buyers need to actually read it, understand it and use it in a timely fashion.

If you received an item that's not as described or damaged, you do not need to contact anyone.

The process is pretty much automated. eBay gives you 30 days after receipt of the item to open a case with eBay.

If/when your item is received and you discover that it is NAD or damaged, you return to that item in your Purchase History.  Find the box where it shows options like "return this item".  Click on that.  A screen will show you possible reasons, yours will be NAD.  

After you open that case, you give the seller 96 hours to respond.  No response? Then you return to the case and ask eBay to step in so you can be refunded.  If that happens, eBay will tell you to keep the item.

PLEASE read the MBG.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Return

Follow the excellent advice you've been given here, and STOP trying to communicate with the seller.

I'm guessing by the fact that you state you've received a message in Chinese, that the seller is based in China.  The favorite ebay sport over there, is to drag out communication with you until they run out the clock on your transaction, and then you're stuck. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply