cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packaged delivered to NOT AN ADRESS that I have ever used or know of

Has anyone else had an issue with packages being labeled for a different address than what you have used? I purchase 3 items from different sellers same day within minutes and they all were purchased through my Apple account which populates the delivery address…however when packages did not arrive I looked and they all went to a weird address 

3509 nw

115th ave, apt-9772

doral, FL, 33178

United States  
1.I have her heard of this address 

2. The address posted to eBay was half my address( I much not posted here)and then this address underneath and it shipped to the second address as seen above 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Packaged delivered to NOT AN ADRESS that I have ever used or know of

@coriphillips 

That address appears to be that of a freight forwarder.

Someone may have gained access to your eBay account or your Apple account and changed your default shipping address. Change your passwords immediately and check both accounts closely for other changes.

If your eBay account has been hacked, see here:

https://www.ebay.com/help/account/protecting-account/get-help-hacked-account?id=4196

Always check your payment method and shipping address before confirming your order.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

It could also be a way to bounce the package to an accomplice so they get the item back and you still get charged for the order. 

I recently ordered a cell phone from a seller who misaddressed the package to a fictitious address in the same town so when I filed a item not received to Ebay,  Ebay rejected it because it showed it was delivered in the same town.

Their scam didn't go as planned because a postal employee went out of their way to misdeliver it to a friend by chance who managed to receive it. The package didn't contain a cell phone but rather a counterfeit or a fake device made to look like a cell phone.

---
Bolt with his head stuck"Turn and pull, just turn and pull, you'll be outta there in no time."
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I think it's unlikely that this is a scam seller, since the OP states it was three items from different sellers. It seems inconceivable that three unrelated sellers would be using the same address.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

That address appears to be that of a freight forwarder.

@eburtonlab 

@coriphillips 

The address is that of a freight forwarder.   What may have happened is an unsavory person contacted your seller AFTER the sale with some story as to why they needed it shipped someplace else.  The person  (PRETENDING TO BE YOU) typically has some sorry tale about their (brother, mother, grandmother) relative had a heart attack or some such and they need it sent someplace else due to an 'emergency'. 

Your seller, feeling sorry for the buyer and trying to provide good customer service, likely complied.  This leaves you with nothing.   

Have you filed an "item not received claim"? 
If you did, have you been denied because there is "tracking that shows delivery? 

If so, come back here for instructions on how to proceed. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

What may have happened is an unsavory person contacted your seller AFTER the sale with some story as to why they needed it shipped someplace else.

Since the same address appears in three different consecutive orders made from different sellers, it appears that the OP's eBay account may have been accessed by someone that changed the default shipping address to a freight forwarder.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Put me in the breach of your Apple or Ebay account camp.

Change your passwords before you do anything else.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply