cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAID ITEM NEVER RECEIVED

How long should I wait to receive an item my family paid for one month ago  to be sent from Germny to USA.....not received getting concerned......seller not replyimg to emails   6 hour time difference from us here in usa to germany.........we received purchases from China and Inda quicker............thanks for advice

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: PAID ITEM NEVER RECEIVED

You should wait until the latest delivery estimate eBay gave you. What was that date?

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

@beejaykaybj wrote:

How long should I wait to receive an item my family paid for one month ago  to be sent from Germny to USA.....not received getting concerned......seller not replyimg to emails   6 hour time difference from us here in usa to germany.........we received purchases from China and Inda quicker............thanks for advice

The only thing you can go by is the latest estimated delivery date. Did your family check that when the purchase was made? If that date has come and gone your family can file an Item Not Received case.  Any communicating you do with the seller should always be done through messages and not emails. The seller is not required to communicate with you. It would be nice but not required.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

The delivery date promised by seller  was not kept by the seller......we have not received this paid item.......I will need to go to a higher authority,,,,,,,pay pal,  our credit card    or file a complaint with a government consumer office...perhaps all three..........last time I buy here........never had this happen on any other internet buying site  and we buy lots on line.....but no more here........no time for this nonsense.........bj

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

@beejaykaybj wrote:

The delivery date promised by seller  was not kept by the seller......we have not received this paid item.......I will need to go to a higher authority,,,,,,,pay pal,  our credit card    or file a complaint with a government consumer office...perhaps all three..........last time I buy here........never had this happen on any other internet buying site  and we buy lots on line.....but no more here........no time for this nonsense.........bj

ok. You know how buying and the money back guarantee works though. The seller never promised the delivery date, eBay did. But if you want to do things your way, go ahead.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Was it soup?
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

@donla37 wrote:
Was it soup?

I sincerely hope not LOL. I don’t know if this board can survive another soup explosion 😉

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

@donla37 wrote:
Was it soup?

It could be!

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

@missjen831 wrote:

@donla37 wrote:
Was it soup?

I sincerely hope not LOL. I don’t know if this board can survive another soup explosion 😉

Yes, because crused (crushed) and soaking wet is just...icky.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Since you have no time, you can lock this thread by clicking on the dots to the right of your original post, choosing report inappropriate content, then type in, I am the OP and I wish to close this thread.  The mods will do that for you.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Thanks for all the important suggestions it encourages my family to take our billions to the bank and not to ebay........pehaps becoming zillionairs  you never fail to make us feel so welcomed here.....i will pray for you so will our guardian angel you need it..............dont trip on all the imahinary profit on your way to the bank its sellers like you that make ebay ..into              ?........

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

in reply to 10-25-2018 09:00:43 PM
castlemagicmemories

Since you have no time, you can lock this thread by clicking on the dots to the right of your original post, choosing report inappropriate content, then type in, I am the OP and I wish to close this thread.  The mods will do that for you.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

@donla37 wrote:
Was it soup?

Very good, grasshopper!

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

The eBay Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page.

Open an Item Not Received Dispute. You have 30 days after the last estimated date for delivery has passed to do this.

You will be encouraged to Contact the Seller. You have already done that so ask eBay to step in and escalate to a Claim.

If the seller does not show Proof of Delivery, you will be refunded.

This has to be done from the eBay ID which made the purchase.

The refund will go to the person who paid.

If the eBay dispute does not work, then the person who ordered it can go to Paypal . PP allows 180 days from payment for a Dispute.

But again, ignore the suggestion to contact the seller and escalate to a claim.

If the seller cannot prove Delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

And the last gasp attempt, rarely needed, is to go to the credit card that the buyer backs his PP account with. Chargeback systems vary but start with a phone call from the card holder to the 1-800 number on the back of the card.

If the payment was made with a credit card, the refund will go to the credit card, not to the PP account.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply