cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok.... I'm confused

I just responded to a poster concerned about not receiving their item, and not being able to reach the seller or a CSR. I recommended that they use the MBG, another poster did so as well...

And then...

POOF.... No more post, no responses, and no more mention it even existed anywhere in my notifications. 

Any idea what happened? 

Beuller.... Beuller.... Beuller..,.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Ok.... I'm confused

@spark-chaser1 

That's what happens when a post is removed by the Khoros moderators.

According to the Community Guidelines, we are not allowed to discuss actions taken by the moderators.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/About-the-Community/Community-Guidelines/td-p/26164369

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Yeah, that's why I'm confused. I've seen plenty of hot threads stay up with people losing their minds, and in this case, a thread got yanked that simply asked, " what can I do to get my money back", and two responses offering the answer were supplied.... And POOF.

Hopefully the poster was able to read said replies and get their issue fixed. Can't be helped, I guess.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

What was the original date of the question you were responding to?

If the OPs question was made  months ago the post may be closed or removed due to the age of the post or a lapse in activity.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@spark-chaser1 

Your responses to posts can be found here: 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/18151968?cti=1

Is it missing? 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Hi @spark-chaser1 

OPs can ask a moderator to lock their thread ... or remove it entirely.  The latter sounds like what happened ... since you said your post on the thread isn't in your Notifications.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Thanks all. I suspect that is what happened, hopefully it WAS the OPs decision. It wouldn’t make a lot of sense to me to answer calls for help from f they may not stand…. That was my main concern.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

The post was only an hour old…

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Sorry, Itty.... Yeah, not there. No more post. I'd figured right off the bat  that the thread had been deleted I just couldn't understand why if it was other than an OP - requested action.

I guess the OP must have found a solution right after they posted and decided to hide the evidence that they had asked for help.😉 

Its all good. Back to our regularly scheduled program in progress...

Message 9 of 9
latest reply