cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer by Seller gone after click in to detail page

Hi, I have received an offer from the seller is $153.9/RM735.10. However, after clicking in to view the offer details the price changed back to the original price of $162/RM773.
Anyone can advise why this happened? It happens a few times. The first time I thought the seller cancelled the offer but the eBay system still yet to remove the notification.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It could be the offer expired or somebody else accepted the offer.

It could be that you're missing the offer banner on the top of the listing. When I get an offer and click on it, it takes me to the listing with an offer pop up, but if I close out the pop up there is still a banner at the top of the listing above photos that tells me there's an available offer and click there to see it.

I'd also suggest switching to the website if you are having trouble with the app.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@erinlim00,

Your location is in Malaysia and depending on the seller's location an Offer you receive may only be valid for buyers who live in the seller's country or countries they will ship to.   Click on the Shipping, Returns & Payment tab on the listing page to make sure the seller will ship to your country. If they will then do as suggested by wastingtime.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 3
latest reply