cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New ebay format

The new ebat format is terrible.   Can no longer see the items I did not win after th auction .  I use the description to  add to my colletion of wanted pieces, so to look specifically for the item.

It is not possible to see all lists at once . This ruins my ability to prioritize my bidding.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

New ebay format

I agree wholeheartedly. It started with the 2 stage viewing when comparing similar items. They are becoming Amazon's best promoter.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

New ebay format

I know what you mean, it's absolutely horrible! I think that Ebay should ask you before they start changing your account's format.

They should at LEAST say: "We have a NEW watch list format available! Click HERE to see now!"

But no... they can't do that...

I would try clicking the "Tell us what you think"  link above your username in the watch list section. The link will take you to a survey that allows you to write a review on how they did.

At that point, you can fill out a few things and then tell them how they can improve.

I said that they can improve by changing the Watch List and Purchase History back to the original format.

I hope this helps. 🙂

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

New ebay format

Although eBay has removed the link to "all lists", it is still possible to view them by using this link:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&SortOrder=ASCEND&GotoPage=1&MyeBayListIndex.Filter=A...

Items you bid on but did not win should be viewable on your bids/offers page. There should be a link on your Watch page that leads here:

https://www.ebay.com/myb/BidsOffers

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

New ebay format

There are many conversations on this topic. For the time being, at least, a solution to the All Lists problem is posted under
"ALL LISTS on left hand menu is no longer available"
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

New ebay format

I agree it sucks monkeys and they seem to always make it worse than the last time.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

New ebay format

Yes, it is destructive to the bidding process.   I mean how many people work there and someone thinks this is ok?  I say they need to fire 10k employees.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply