cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO REFUND ?!?!?!?!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you ebay for NOT giving me a refund as a buyer & to the crooks that run. so glad I closed my account  ..... ebay used to be a great online seller ..... not anymore.  

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

NO REFUND ?!?!?!?!

Why did Ebay not refund you? Were you within the 30 day MBG to file an item not received case? If it was past that time, and you used Paypal, you have 180 days to open a case there, or with your cc. Its almost impossible for a buyer not to win a case on Ebay if the criteria is followed.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

NO REFUND ?!?!?!?!

Stinks about your purchase, but I'm glad you resolved your other issue. 🙌

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

NO REFUND ?!?!?!?!

Can you still post in the community if your account is closed?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

NO REFUND ?!?!?!?!

Perhaps a little more information here might help.

There are ways of being refunded outside of eBay of your purchase.

No reason to call anybody a crook.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

NO REFUND ?!?!?!?!

I am the seller.

The tracking shows it was delivered on time. I received a message from the buyer stating it had not arrived even though the tracking shows it had. I told him to wait a day to see if it got delivered the next day, and ask the mailman and neighbors if possible. He opened a case, and I entered tracking number in it.  By the next day he was accusing me of screwing him out of his money, calling me a cheat and a thief while threatening to leave a negative if I didnt refund him immediately.  He also called me a "swear word" crook  in the open dispute itself. Today he made up some instagram meme about our physical store and website and messaged it to me as some sort of threat, with more swearing there. 

I have reported him to ebay, and if it gets far enough that he leaves a negative feedback I will call them and have it removed.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

NO REFUND ?!?!?!?!

just received another message saying he is plastering his stupid meme on facebook and instagram

This may end up turning into a lawsuit for slander

Message 7 of 7
latest reply