cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost order?

Order #11-10473-45514 - paid thru Pay Pal, received a receipt from Ebay.  Ebay doesn't even show the transaction for $17.97.  What gives?

Plus may I say your contact us button is hilarious.  No easy way to contact anyone with a problem.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Lost order?

First, this is a member-to-member forum, so it's not our contact us button. The confirmation email you received from eBay should have a link to the transaction. Or look at the top of any actual eBay page (not a Community page) for My eBay. From the dropdown next to it go to your Purchase History and the transaction should be there.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Lost order?

@highland_91 

Perhaps you made the purchase as  a GUEST?

To report a problem with an item you bought as a guest, you'll need your order confirmation email. This is the email Ebat sent at the time of your purchase with all your order details. The subject line starts with "Order Confirmed".

Your item may still be in transit. Check your order confirmation email to see the item's expected delivery date and the address it's being shipped to.

You can also select View order details in your order confirmation email to see the latest tracking updates.

To report an item not received, purchased as a guest:

1. Find your order confirmation email. The subject line starts with "Order Confirmed".
  2. Select View order details in the body of the email.
  3. Select Contact seller.
  4. Select I haven't received my item yet.
  5. Fill in the details and then hit Submit.

You'll receive a confirmation email once you've created the request, which will include a link to view your request details. You can also check the status of your request by going to View order details in your order confirmation email, then selecting Resolutions.

If the seller does not cooperate, you can ask Ebay to step in to help you.

To access your request details, you can either:

• From your order confirmation email, go to View order details, then select Resolutions
  • From the email you received when you opened the request, go to See request details

From the request details, simply select Ask eBay to step in and help.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 3 of 3
latest reply