cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting signed out

I keep getting signed out of eBay I do not know where to post this. Hope this is the correct place to post. But I have changed browsers cleared cookies set up 2 factors where I get a code in text use different computer etc. This has happened for several weeks. I am browsing ebay try to purchase and it will ask me to log in even if I have stay logged in checked. Go to My eBay does the same keep getting asked to sign in. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Keep getting signed out

Are you using a VPN? If so, try disabling it.

Are you able to use the eBay app?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Keep getting signed out

I never do anything from apps. I use a web browser with either edge or chrome. And right now, it's just happening on one computer. I thought it was just one and on the one with the issue most of the time I use edge and it has ad block extension. But chrome has no extensions and I think it happens on chrome also. 

BTW it's Windows 10 Professional latest updates on Chrome and Edge.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Keep getting signed out

Try using Firefox on that machine. Both Chrome and Edge are based on the same software (Chromium) and may be subject to the same sorts of weaknesses.

If you are able to sign in using Firefox, try clearing the eBay cookies in Chrome or Edge to see if that makes any difference for you.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply