cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with offers from sellers of watched items

For watched items, I get notifications about offers from the seller of one of the items in my watchlist. The offer is listed under My eBay | Bids and Offers, showing the offer price. However the button "View offer details" just sends me back to the item details page with no information about the seller offer, just the item listing with the original price.

Please note that I am talking about active offers i.e. they have not expired.

How can I see or take action on an active *seller* offer?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@eoke618,

"However the button "View offer details" just sends me back to the item details page with no information about the seller offer, just the item listing with the original price".

When you receive a Special offer from seller in the blue shaded box you will see under Discount % and Offer valid X hours,  the seller's username and feedback number.

In the box under that, where the item photo is, the seller's username and feedback number are shown again.

You can click on either of them to see the seller's general profile if they entered one, otherwise just their username, and in it will be a Feedback button, you can use to be taken to their recent feedback comments and under that you'll see an oval w/  See all feedback in it to see their whole feedback profile.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks for responding. I'm confused, though - your answer is about how to give seller feedback?

The issue I have is that I didn't get to see the discounted (active) offer in the UI, hitting 'Show Offer Details' did not do anything except take me to the ordinary product listing, where the price shown was the original price. Nothing on the page showed offer details or any option to take the offer. There was nothing special in the blue banner near the top of the product listing, just a usual 'Buy it now to make it yours.' 

Since posting this question the offer has expired anyway, and I cannot 'reproduce' the issue unless I receive another seller offer.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply