cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was sent BED BUGS

BED BUGS came with some clothing I ordered from an EBay Store. I have tried messaging the seller, but they are not returning my messages. EBay won't let me leave feedback to warn other buyers. Can't find where I can message Ebay about this. What can I do???? I don't want anyone else getting them, and I feel I deserve a refund on at least the shipping because the item was not as described.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: I was sent BED BUGS

Open a ebay request, for item not as described. Follow the instructions for you to follow !

You will probably need to return the item, and receive a full refund.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

So sorry this happened!

The way to contact Ebay is by opening a case~~that is, if the seller does not respond to you.  Then they will ask you if you want them to step into the case.  This is called escalating the case to CS.  This will happen after a few days go by.

Open a not as described case through the Resolution Center.  If the seller requires a return, they will have Ebay provide a label for you to return it, so you don't pay shipping.  You have five days to ship it back and when tracking shows the seller received the item back, you will be refunded.  

Seller may offer a refund or partial refund without requiring a return.

DO NOT wash this item because then you cannot return it in the condition you received it.  I suppose, stick it in a plastic bag and tightly close it with a twist tie or use a zip loc bag.  You don't want those bugs all over.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

First, contact you local Health Department and have them verify the insects.  Have them contact the Health Department in the seller's location to do an inspection of the seller's premises.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

When did you receive the item? And why can’t you leave feedback? Are you within 60 days from the date of purchase?

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

@jt3719-ap2gbvm5wewrote:

BED BUGS came with some clothing I ordered from an EBay Store. I have tried messaging the seller, but they are not returning my messages. EBay won't let me leave feedback to warn other buyers. Can't find where I can message Ebay about this. What can I do???? I don't want anyone else getting them, and I feel I deserve a refund on at least the shipping because the item was not as described.

This Seller sent EXTRA ITEMS to their Buyer and now Buyer is complaining about it!!!!!

Jeez, some Buyers just can't be satisfied

^^^^^^^^^^Before anyone flips their lid, that was a joke.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PS---The BEST STUFF to kill bedbugs is called Steri-Fab.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

"This Seller sent EXTRA ITEMS to their Buyer and now Buyer is complaining about it!!!!!
Jeez, some Buyers just can't be satisfied"

You made me loose my stomach from laughing.
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

really.
i liked it very much.
i think it is helpful, too.
Nothing more helpful than a good laugh which hurts noone.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

@flyerfandan999wrote:

@jt3719-ap2gbvm5wewrote:

This Seller sent EXTRA ITEMS to their Buyer and now Buyer is complaining about it!!!!!

Jeez, some Buyers just can't be satisfied

^^^^^^^^^^Before anyone flips their lid, that was a joke.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PS---The BEST STUFF to kill bedbugs is called Steri-Fab.

Extra stuff, LOL!  OP definitely got more than she bargained for!

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

A good laugh not only makes you feel better, it boosts your immune system!

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

If it has been more than 30 days after the estimated delivery date (that could be why you can't leave feedback as MissJen noted), you can't open a case on the seller through eBay.

PayPal gives you 180 days after the estimated delivery date to open a case through their website. You should open a case immediately. Try eBay first - if it is too late, open one through PayPal.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I would first verify it actually bed bugs using this website.  http://bedbugger.com/forum/forum/detection-identification-of-bed-bugs

If it is indeed bedbugs, you are in for a lot more than you bargained for.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply