cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got charged but I got an email saying there was an issue with your purchase

I did this payment at the 9th of November so I waited then checked on it to see that I haven't even ordered it, I check my emails and it says I had an issue completing my purchase. Its been 18 days now and it has a status of posted so I don't think it can be a pending amount. What should I do?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I got charged but I got an email saying there was an issue with your purchase

The posted status is from the bank app sorry if I confused anyone.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: I got charged but I got an email saying there was an issue with your purchase

@alion07,

You are registered as being in the U.K. but have posted your issue on the U.S. based site (ebay.com).  You should post your issue on the U.K. ebay site's community using the link below.

https://community.ebay.co.uk/

When you post your issue, give them more details to go on. You have posted the date you purchased the item, but go to your purchase history and open the order details which should give you the last estimated delivery date, they will need that, and give them the seller's location as well.  If you have received a tracking number post that as well. 

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Oh ok thank you will do that now.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply