cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't get my refund from damaged shoes

Screenshot_20240101-145315.png

 the seller was rude and not wanting to cooperate so I contact eBay agents several times just to say to work things out with the seller, they started a return request that the seller declined and I wasn't able to get my refund. Im definitely not buying from this seller ever again. The shoes ripped fast and they were supposed to be new but the sewing was bad. Check out the seller so, they won't scam you because eBay won't help. They said wait 24-72 hours then wait 4 days and they didn't solve anything for me. No refund just damaged shoes. Look at the sellers name so that won't happen to you ursballe 0

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Looks like the delivery was Nov 6th? If you just filed a case, you are past Ebays thirty day MBG. If you paid at Paypal, or a cc, you have six months to file a case with them.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

This platform offers a 30-day money back guarantee, but you have to create a case within that time frame. Your photo shows a delivered date of 11/6/23, which is far beyond the 30-day limit. If that's the case then the agents were correct in advising, to try to work this out with the seller. You can try again with your payment source but that would be your last option. Best of luck to you....

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

After 30 days your MBG expires on the day you receive the item.

Maybe you wore them out...from the other feedbacks you left for others it sounds like you are ruff and tough on the items you purchase...as in wear and tear from use.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply