cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I check for any recent changes made to an auction?

How do I check to see if there have been any changes made to an auction since the auction began ?  It used to be that when you viewed an auction you could check for any changes made in the description of the item since the auction started. (Such as measurements, etc.)  I do not seem to be able to find that information now. 

Lately some items in My Watch list have been changed slightly but I cant seem to find anywhere to check for any possible changes. 

Is this just me or has this option/function been deleted??  If this option has not been deleted, how do I access this information?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: How do I check for any recent changes made to an auction?

If there has been a revision, the link to the Revision History shows at upper left under the Description tab:

Capture.JPG

If there haven't been any revisions, it doesn't display.  Perhaps you're not seeing it because there haven't been any revisions on the items you are interested in?

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If there has been a revision, the link to the Revision History shows at upper left under the Description tab:

Capture.JPG

If there haven't been any revisions, it doesn't display.  Perhaps you're not seeing it because there haven't been any revisions on the items you are interested in?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi gnome,

Thank you for the information and illustration of were info would be found. ( It was 'just me)
Message 3 of 3
latest reply