cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW CAN I REMOVE MYSELF FROM THIS FORUM

PLEASE DON'T RESPOND TO THIS COMMENT...IF I COULD REMOVE MY EXISTANCE ON THIS FORUM...I WOULD...I have found this forum to be a waste of time. Perhaps a good way to express your injustices and frustrations or even vent, but no action occurs, nor do polices change. From unjust feedback policies to canceling auction sales for no reason, it's just best "to move on" if your going to buy or sell on eBay...Thanking that most people are honest...the world is changing. When you put yourself out there and express policy issues your just asking for trouble, the responses and opinions of others, can be shocking....

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@southwest-estate-relic-hunter,

I'm not sure there is a way to resign from these boards. However, not posting on them again is always an option.

The people who respond to your topics are not ebay employees. We are members just like you, and cannot influence eBay policy or make changes. We can help others in most cases, but in others all we can do is say where a person might have gone wrong while trying to resolve a problem.

These boards are open to all ebay members, and posted topics are subject to replies from people who may disagree with you and aren't very very polite with their replies.  Sometimes all we can do is repeat policies, you may not agree with, but we can't change them.  If you disagree with a person who replies to a topic you posted, they may become defensive and if they answer back, they may be rude about it. 

FYI, You asked about 1099Ks back in September. Have you heard that the IRS is again not issuing them, because Congress has decided the threshold of $600 is too low?

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Then sign out and just dont post here anymore. Its not complicated.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Just sign out… 

Saying “PLEASE DONT RESPOND TO THIS COMMENT” 

Will only get people responding….just saying..

Message 4 of 4
latest reply