cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI,I VANT CANCEL GRDER NR# 15-11180-13609 AFTER 10 MIN I WANT CANCEL ,SELLER NO ACCEPT,,RESOLVE

I WNT CANCEL ORDER NR#15-11180-13609,AFTER 10 MIN I WANT CANCEL ,SELLER NO ACCEPT ,PLEASE RESOLVE MY ORDER, ,

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: HI,I VANT CANCEL GRDER NR# 15-11180-13609 AFTER 10 MIN I WANT CANCEL ,SELLER NO ACCEPT,,RESOLVE

@dusa987 

When you purchase an item on eBay, you are purchasing it from a private individual and you are entering into a contract with them to purchase the item for the amount that was specified.

The seller is not obligated to cancel the order.  YOU need to be sure that you are willing to go through with the sale or do NOT purchase the item.

Please think your purchases through before hitting that buy it now button.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: HI,I VANT CANCEL GRDER NR# 15-11180-13609 AFTER 10 MIN I WANT CANCEL ,SELLER NO ACCEPT,,RESOLVE

@dusa987 wrote:

I WNT CANCEL ORDER  ,SELLER NO ACCEPT 

Ebay says seller is the boss.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Sorry, but the seller isn't required to cancel orders.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Leaving that feedback won't help the seller feel sympathetic towards you.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@dusa987 wrote:

I WNT CANCEL ORDER NR#15-11180-13609,AFTER 10 MIN I WANT CANCEL ,SELLER NO ACCEPT ,PLEASE RESOLVE MY ORDER, ,

You can ASK a seller to cancel but the seller doesn't have to agree to it. I strongly recommend you read and understand ebay rules. Buyers are supposed to know they're entering a binding contract when they agree to purchase an item. You're supposed to think about whether this is the item you want BEFORE buying.

In what world do you think it's fair to call a seller "no good" and deceitful when he listed an item, you agreed to the purchase, paid for it and YOU'RE the one who doesn't want to follow through? 

I'm curious what "competent authorities" you plan to complain to. Please let us know what the court says.

If I were your seller, I would be unwilling to help or accept your cancellation request. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 6 of 6
latest reply