GIFT CARDS

I have 800.00 in gift cards and cannot use them. Seems no one knows why

Thanks Ebay

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

GIFT CARDS

Is there a phone number on the back, or website, that you can see what the balance is? 

Where did you get them?

Possible they are fraudulent? 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

GIFT CARDS

Is there a phone number on the back, or website, that you can see what the balance is? 

Where did you get them?

Possible they are fraudulent? 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

GIFT CARDS

Many gift cards which are sold in stores have been compromised.

https://www.9news.com/article/money/consumer/gift-card-scam-theft-holiday-warning-protect-yourself/7...

Lots of other articles and alerts.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

GIFT CARDS

Normally , people who give gift cards also give a receipt...so the recipient  knows how much is on them.

You can return them with receipt where they came from.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

GIFT CARDS

HI,

they are legit. I am not sure, but I  added a new card as mine was expired, it pops up and goes away

Thank you!

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

GIFT CARDS

Thank you!

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

GIFT CARDS

Yes, I have both...thanks

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

GIFT CARDS

@here*in*the*real*world*again wrote:

HI,

they are legit. I am not sure, but I  added a new card as mine was expired, it pops up and goes away

Thank you!

Sorry; but that make 0.0% sense. 

I asked 3 questions and you came back with this??

Please see post #2 and answer accordingly. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

GIFT CARDS

I bought eBay gift cards twice once I bought $600 worth and just last week I bought $200 worth when I scratch off the scratch part the numbers are not readable and you cannot use them. I don’t know what the deal is with eBay gift cards, but I’ll never buy one again Took two hours to get some from EBay on the phone to try and sort this out which they still haven’t the $600 ones I got at Ralph’s I had to go through Ralph’s and again was a nightmare getting my refund 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

GIFT CARDS

I bought eBay gift cards twice once I bought $600 worth and just last week I bought $200 worth when I scratch off the scratch part the numbers are not readable and you cannot use them. I don’t know what the deal is with eBay gift cards, but I’ll never buy one again Took two hours to get some from EBay on the phone to try and sort this out which they still haven’t the $600 ones I got at Ralph’s I had to go through Ralph’s and again was a nightmare getting my refund   

Message 10 of 10
latest reply