cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback

I entered neutral feedback for a seller.  As is my custom, I IMMEDIATELY checked to see if got posed.  It was NOT posted.  What do you think happened?  It involved an item that I returned.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Feedback

Did you perhaps happen to mention having to open a case to get a refund? 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Were you leaving it less than 7 days after buying?

Were you leaving less than positive for a seller that offers free returns?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

No,

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

They don't want the sellers to look bad. I posted negative feedback for a seller that sent item to wrong address,was delivered,and ebay denied me a refund.This is how they operate.This is how they make money.There really is no buyer protection.They have turned to seller protection because that's who pays the fees.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Again, did you not contact the seller and ask about this?  

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@shrimpeater1 wrote:

They don't want the sellers to look bad. I posted negative feedback for a seller that sent item to wrong address,was delivered,and ebay denied me a refund.This is how they operate.This is how they make money.There really is no buyer protection.They have turned to seller protection because that's who pays the fees.

Whenever a case is settled in favor of the seller no feedback can be left. 

You've appended this to a year-old thread. If you have further questions you should start a new post.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply