cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback

Is anyone else having a problem with other members who will not leave feedback? Feedback is very important, It's represents our credibility. 

Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Re: Feedback

Thank you for your opinion

Message 31 of 48
latest reply

What is a ZFG?

Message 32 of 48
latest reply

I like to receive Feedback because in my mind it concludes the transaction and it would be very unlikely they would want to return the item.  But in the last year or so I am only getting between 20% and 50% that leave Feedback.  

Message 33 of 48
latest reply

Everyone one know feedback also increase our accounts credibility. But, the key thing that you have to know, don't ask anyone to leave feedbacks. sometimes it make drawbacks on your accounts protection and surface of status.

Message 34 of 48
latest reply

Buyers are free to leave any negative FB they want for sellers.", but the fact is they are being removed almost immediately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True.

Seen it over and over with my own eyes.

Message 35 of 48
latest reply

When I joined ebay I wanted a yellow feedback star, when I got my yellow star I asked all my sellers not to leave me any feedback because I only like yellow stars, but most of my sellers still left me feedback and then my yellow star turned blue etc..

The point is, I was happy with 10 feedbacks, I didn't care about getting anymore..

Message 36 of 48
latest reply

@*madison wrote:

Buyers are free to leave any negative FB they want for sellers.", but the fact is they are being removed almost immediately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True.

Seen it over and over with my own eyes.

All negatives? Obviously not.

Most negatives? Obviously not.

Some negatives? Yes.

No need to overstate the case.

Message 37 of 48
latest reply

Where do you get your data from? Please share it. Or is that your opinion again?

Message 38 of 48
latest reply

I'm over stating nothing.

CS are bang at it removing negs which don't usually qualify for removal, been going on for at least 12 months.

Bang at it in the USA and the UK.

ebay want to make the site look good.

Millions of red donuts scattered everywhere might put of new buyers, and old ones too..

Message 39 of 48
latest reply

@campanaelia wrote:

Where do you get your data from? Please share it. Or is that your opinion again?

You first. Explain why I see so many sellers with sub-100% feedback.

Message 40 of 48
latest reply

ebay are not removing every neg, but they are removing plenty that don't usually qualify for removal. And it's not all to do with covid, negs were being removed before covid.

It got to the point on the boards where I stopped telling sellers their neg didn't qualify for removal, because I'd noticed for a while that ebay were removing unqualifying negs. So, I just started advising sellers to contact ebay to see if they would remove it, and in some cases ebay did remove it.. And it's still happening.

Message 41 of 48
latest reply

I thought this was the buyer's board. Why you in such denial when buyer's say it's happening and they have first hand knowledge? I think your an ebay mole on the board, AMOF I think there are quite a few here.

Message 42 of 48
latest reply

@campanaelia wrote:

I thought this was the buyer's board. Why you in such denial when buyer's say it's happening and they have first hand knowledge? I think your an ebay mole on the board, AMOF I think there are quite a few here.

LOL. eBay can't afford me.

You made a blanket statement: "buyers can't leave negative feedback for sellers". I claim that SOME negs are being removed. You made the claim first, so feel free to prove that your statement is closer to reality than mine. You can start by explaining why there are so many sellers with less than 100% feedback.

Message 43 of 48
latest reply

When I buy on Ebay, seller feedback rating is the first thing I look at. I actually read some of the feedback comments, especially the most recent negative feedback.

Sellers who tell themselves that feedback means nothing are fooling themselves.

I actively avoid buying from sellers who's feedback is below 92%

Message 44 of 48
latest reply

Any idiot would realize you can't remove them all, that would be to obvious if every seller had a 100%. They do it just enough to give sellers the rating ebay desires them to have to make buyers feel more comfortable when shopping.

Message 45 of 48
latest reply