cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback left by me, the buyer. Where do I find this list of feedback I've left for each seller?

A seller says I left a negative feedback that has affected their business.  I did not leave Any feedback because I don't have my purchase yet.   

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Feedback left by me, the buyer. Where do I find this list of feedback I've left for each seller?

When you look at your feedback, click feedback left for others to see the feedback you’ve left for sellers. I’m not sure which seller you’re talking about , but you have given a few sellers negative feedback. IMG_0975.jpeg

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Self retracted

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

@marimi_6662 

Just in this past month, you've left 2 negs for 2 different sellers and 2 neutrals for 2 other sellers. And that's just this month! 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Yes, that is true.  Two negatives and two neutrals.  One of the negative reviews was because I was cheated out of one item and the other tried to jack the price up on me.   Almost the same problem with the two neutrals.  May I ask what this has to do with my question?  You sound so surprised this all happened in a month.  For your information, I've bought roughly 150 items from eBay this past month alone.  How many have you bought?  If you've never been cheated, I congratulate you.  But I have been cheated, lied to, received hateful messages, etc., so many times I've decided to stop buying from eBay except from one or two sellers which will be repeat business and nothing more.   Yes, it's been a Very busy month of not receiving items I've bought and having to argue with the sellers and then bring eBay into the situation.  Very time-consuming when I Could be doing something else....anything else besides sitting at this computer arguing over 2 weeks about a jacked-up price of BOUNCE!  It's been one hell of a month which is why I'm saying 'No More!'  I refuse to be cheated by some lying, false advertising, price-jacking seller.  Maybe others don't mind this but I do.  I will not tolerate it.  I think I'll get advice from someone else.  Thank you for your time.

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Rockstar!  Forgot to add that eBay listed my feedbacks just going down a list and I went down that list leaving mostly good reviews.  Then I get a message from a very nice seller telling me I left a bad review for a deep freeze on the review for a mink jacket he sold me.  How's that for service from eBay?  I'm doing the job of eBay, the seller, the carrier, and my items I buy that never arrive.  Someone else can take over this job....I don't want it anymore!    

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Several of your FB left mention items that you never received.

In those cases, did you not open item not received cases?

Have you read eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers? 

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

We get it - you love to read the MBG.

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Don't exactly understand your message to me.  Is it somehow wrong in your mind for me to remind buyers about the MBG and, as in this case, ask if they used it?  

BTW, I have no need to read the MBG.  When I began buying on eBay, I read it carefully.  Fortunately, I think I have only used it once or twice.  

Have you noticed that there are quite a few posts here from buyers who apparently have no idea of what to do when a transaction goes wrong?

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

Absolutely - remind everyone of the MBG.  Just be careful that your CTRL and V keys don’t wear out 🙂

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

Yes, Superstar.  I've had to open several 'item not received' cases with eBay.  I got my money back in every case.  I do not check prices Very closely, check the seller's ratings, pay for the items, and then have to find out why they didn't ship just so I could get a refund.  A lot of sellers I've run into think I'll just forget about it and not involve eBay.  They're wrong.  There have been many that were so rude even I was surprised.  I've been lied to so many times I've lost count.   I'm dealing with one right now that just writes the same thing over and over.  They say (in the carrier's words) basically that Hershey's Cocoa was not delivered because nobody answered the door.  They won't answer one other question.  All apartment buildings in Tulsa and probably everywhere else have rooms for deliveries and a note left in their mailboxes alerting them of a delivery.  They think I'm so stupid I actually believe each mail carrier goes to every door of every apartment every day delivering items as important as COCOA.  They're refusing to refund but eBay is on it now.   They thought I'd give up but I didn't.  Not on getting eBay involved anyway.  But I have given up on eBay.  I'm sick of doing everyone's work for them while they sit back and do very little, if anything, but write hateful messages.  And now I'm finding out a lot of the reviews I wrote went on the wrong items.  Just more work for me to correct because of eBay's glitch in their system.  One community member seemed shocked that I've given out 2 bad reviews and 2 neutrals..all in one month.  Too bad they didn't see there were 50-60 5-Star reviews given out, also.  So far, I have an excellent record as a buyer.  Don't know how long that will last with bad reviews on the wrong items but we'll see.  I'll correct them all before I stop using this site.  I've just had enough.  Thank you for your time and checking to make sure I'm refunded.  I appreciate you not being condescending for writing 2 bad and 2 neutral reviews this month alone!

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

First of all, every eBay buyer has all positive FB because they cannot be given anything else.

Next, "bad reviews on the wrong items"? Do you mean that you did that? And you will "correct them all before I stop using this site"? How do you plan to do that? The only way would be to ask the sellers to send you feedback revision requests, but there is also a time limit for that.

Respectfully, some of the things you have stated here make it sound like you don't understand how eBay works, which could be part of the problem with your sellers.  

No need to thank me for checking to make sure you are refunded.  I did not do that and would have had no way to do it anyway.  

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

I expect it would help you to vet your sellers before purchasing. I would have hit the back button fast.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 13 of 21
latest reply

The short answer is to use the info that @ebooksdiva provided.
Message 14 of 21
latest reply

You probably think that's funny.  I don't.  

Message 15 of 21
latest reply