cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback left by me, the buyer. Where do I find this list of feedback I've left for each seller?

A seller says I left a negative feedback that has affected their business.  I did not leave Any feedback because I don't have my purchase yet.   

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Feedback left by me, the buyer. Where do I find this list of feedback I've left for each seller

@soh.maryl wrote:

You probably think that's funny.  I don't.  

Neither did I. If someone gives an incorrect or incomplete answer I think it's perfectly justified to comment. To call out another poster just because you don't like his/her answer is just plain rude. To then double down on it is classless.

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

Re: Feedback left by me, the buyer. Where do I find this list of feedback I've left for each seller

Thank you.  And I was a little surprised that this was an experienced eBayer.  

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

Why would you have to argue with the sellers at all?

Did not receive an item? Open an INR case.

Received it, but not as described.  NAD case.

"Jacked up price of Bounce"? You did not see the price when making the purchase?

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

Hi @marimi_6662 

Forgive my impertinence, but anyone who purchases 150 items in 30 days from many, unrelated sellers … is going to become frazzled trying to keep track of each individual package … let alone leaving individual feedback for each item.

It’s actually fairly normal for some shippings and/or deliveries to be delayed … and occasional packages to be misplaced or damaged … but it must feel abnormal when trying to monitor 15 incoming items per day.

BTW, the negative feedback you left about a freezer WAS left for a freezer.

The positive feedback you left about a mink jacket WAS left for a mink.  

Unless you purchased more than one mink … you didn’t mix up those feedback.

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

Hadn't planned on getting on this page again but am glad I did.  I'm sorry I was rude to anyone.  Frazzled, you bet!  Trying to do Christmas shopping for a large family is time-consuming and keeping track of it all is enough to make one 'lose it' from time to time.   All my shopping has to be done online...hence, the many purchases.  Yes, I checked out the sellers.  Yes, I checked the prices of each item and am glad I did, and still do, because when I went to checkout two of the prices magically had changed.  Tried to contact one seller...no reply Ever.   The other price change only took a couple of days for eBay and me to figure out.  Back I go to find another seller.  The false advertising on the Bounce...eBay agreed with me.   Got to keep the Bounce and got the refund.  They tell you to talk to the seller first and try to work something out.  Nine out of ten will work with you but there's always that one that won't, nonetheless, you have to give them a couple of days to respond.  Most times, they never respond at all.  Have to stop and get in touch with eBay Again to issue whichever above-mentioned abbreviation is due.  Yes, I have a life beyond eBay but it's very hard to get much done being on this computer most of the time taking care of all purchase problems.  Delays in deliveries don't bother me at all until they're over a Month late...have to go back and start whichever 'claim' is appropriate then hear some of the lamest excuses and lies you can imagine trying to explain why they're late.  Oh, good, get to contact eBay again.  BTW  I should have been more precise with my wording about the guaranteed refund from eBay.  I was merely thanking whomever for asking....I know they can't issue a refund.  Seems that 'thank you' was taken the wrong way, therefore, wasted.  The freezers are such a fun experience.  The first one I bought, after a month for shipping and another month of excuses for non-delivery, the seller was stopped from selling on eBay.  Refund time.  The second one was, in my opinion, false advertising....don't think they ever had one for sale.   Lied to me several times with different excuses before...Refund time.   That was one of my negative reviews but it ended up on the one I'm trying to buy now.  Do you really think I can't tell the difference between the two?  If you read my list of reviews you'll notice some don't pertain to the item purchased.  That is all eBay.  They had the items listed one after the other and I went down that list and reviewed each item.  How the faux fur mink jacket got the bad review for the deep freeze, I'll never understand.  The seller of the mink sent a revision and I corrected it right then.  The other minks I got had the correct reviews.  Seems like this only has happened in the last month or so....this problem with the reviews.  Now I have to go back to see which sellers got the wrong reviews.  That is what I meant by correcting the reviews so they would be on the correct item before I discontinue shopping with eBay.   I came to This site to get some fast help with a particular problem because a seller was very unhappy about their bad review.  I can understand why since I haven't received the item yet.   Thought I could get help quickly and appease the seller with a revised review.  Instead, well, everyone knows the rest.  Yes, I 'vented' on this site because I thought I could, but I shouldn't have.   Like most people, I don't appreciate being condescended to.  Mr. Rockstar shouldn't feel special, I don't like anyone who is rude and so full of themselves.   When I have a problem, I look for a solution and viola', problem solved.  Then I move on to the next problem and look for a solution.  Last night I was mad, still am, due to all the time and work I've been having to do.  However, I was very surprised when Mr. Rockstar spewed out the same trash I've had to listen to from the few rude and hateful sellers and all the other nonsense I've had to deal with.  Still, it was very unbecoming of me to respond to him.  I should have ignored him completely....like you do with children who interrupt an adult conversation.  I won't ask anymore questions on this site again....I thought it was a site of friendly people/buyers willing to help other buyers.   I was wrong and I apologize to anyone who had to endure last night's 'drama'.   I am truly sorry.          

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

Hope you've resolved or are resolving your issues.

And also hope that, if you have occasion to post again, you'll consider using paragraphs.

Makes messages easier to read.

Message 21 of 21
latest reply