Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit a review

How do I edit a review?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Edit a review

If you are asking how to revise a feedback you left for a seller, you have to ask the seller to send you a feedback revision request. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I'm not sure how many of those feedbacks you want to revise but you may want to rethink whether ebay is a right fit for you! Yikes - 20 left, 6 positive! 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

How do you edit a feedback? You ask the seller for a Feedback Revision Request form.

Frankly, am surprised you are  still shopping on eBay in light of the number of negative experiences you've had here.

Incidentally, any time you receive a item that is not as described, you have 30 days to open an NAD case.

However, should warn you that sellers study the FB that buyers leave for others and can block any buyer that seems problematic.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@irisjane33,

If you want to revise a feedback downward, that cannot be done.  If you left a negative for a seller your message to them about revising the feedback may be blocked, because you have been blocked by them for leaving a negative in the first place.  If you try to send a message, but receive a message saying "this seller is not accepting messages from you" or similar wording, you can try going to your feedback profile page scroll to the bottom and click on Follow up to given feedback and write something like:

"I made a mistake when leaving feedback... This comment was meant for another seller, The seller made good on the return..."  followed by I would like to receive a feedback revision request, to I can change this to a positive. 

If the seller sees the follow up they may send you a revision request through ebay messages. Once sent you will have 10 days to make the revision. So keep an eye on your messages.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 5 of 5
latest reply