cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay doesn't give me options to ask for a refund (Item not received)

The maximum delivery date of the item I purchased was yesterday 5th of March and I haven't received anything yet. The seller never answered my messages or delivered the item, he gave me a tracking number that doesn't exist. So today 6th of March I go to the options where it says "Item not received" and Ebay sends me to a page where it says "The item is on the way" and shows me the tracking of the product (which is not existent) and I cannot oppen a claim nor ask for a refund because Ebay doesn't give me any options. I've tried to contact with the seller but he doesn't respond. I have seen some users that can open an INR case when they choose the "Item not received" option but I cannot. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Ebay doesn't give me options to ask for a refund (Item not received)

One can open an item not received claim a whole day later..."estimated date of delivery" on the sale item.

You might have tried a little too soon. Give it an entire day and try again.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Alright, I'll try it tomorrow and tell you what happened.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The seller contacted me yesterday, he was ignoring my messages all the time until I asked for a refund. Now I contacted with Ebay and I will receive my refund in a day or so. Why do sellers give fake tracking numbers and not deliver anything? I had to wait 2 months to get this case solved.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Did the two months include the delivery period?

Because you only have 30 days from delivery or last estimated date for delivery to open a Claim.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply