cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Shopping

My motto when I get upset and cannot go out - especially now with the virus (Corona is even more:  When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping ON EBAY.  Anyone find this to be true or agree?)

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ebay Shopping

@cadexample wrote:

:  When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping ON EBAY.  

Should be a great commerical for ebay

You should be receiving a eBay 

letter of commendation

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@cadexample wrote:

My motto when I get upset and cannot go out - especially now with the virus (Corona is even more:  When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping ON EBAY.  Anyone find this to be true or agree?)

Well, theoretically, yes, this may be the case, but there are plenty of people who lost or are losing far more income than 1,200 per person, and they may not qualify for other types of aid. There are many who are currently watching their stocks, as big losses have been reported on that front, although there are some signs for this to improve slowly. So, the lock-down can work both ways.

I have initially experienced a decrease in sales, but now back to almost the normal sales volume. This crisis is not over yet, though, and one can only hope that we have a vaccine before the weather turns cold again. 

Good luck

PW🐿

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@cadexample wrote:

:  When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping ON EBAY.  

Should be a great commerical for ebay

You should be receiving a eBay 

letter of commendation

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Nicest thing I've heard all day.  Great Solution.  It works even at home with 2 people only 24/7......  🙂

Message 4 of 4
latest reply