cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Mastercard Scam

I have spent hours calling SYF the Ebay Mastercard to figure out how to use my 100,000 points.  I went to buy silver coins and saw the "redeem" $700 which it promptly alerts me this item is ineligible for rewards. SO I tried other listings.  No silver seems to work. This is why I bought the card.  I then called and asked if I can get a statement credit.  They said yes but could not explain how.  Several times the agent simply hung up on me or put me on hold and didn't come back.  They could sense the frustration in my voice.  Now I'm not frustrated, I'm completely livid.  I got SCAMMED by ebay and this worthless mastercard.  If anyone can explain why I'm being unreasonable or that there is a way to get the $700 I have earned then I'm listening.  Otherwise I'm canceling this card.  I really am considering filing a complaint with the FCC and consulting with a lawyer. This is truly unacceptable.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Ebay Mastercard Scam

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 16 of 16
latest reply