cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E bay is soon stopping E bay Buck 1% No Longer

Ever since I have been on here I got my 1%.  Very soon e bays says they are stopping.   Are they really this greedy ?   Say they will keep the program but only offer it at certain times to buyers of choice.  Said buyers do not really care.  And plan on issuing it out only once a year.  My thoughts thank you e bay for making it cost even a greedy penny on the dollar more.  I hope I get the offers so I can use my e bay bucks.  At and very rare when you offer the % 5. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: E bay is soon stopping E bay Buck 1% No Longer

Are they really this greedy ?  Yes.

It really doesn't matter to me whether I gain bucks or not. It obviously does to eBay. Hate to lose a benefit, but, hey...

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It used to be 2%! Even getting 1% was pretty lucky. No one should be surprised they eventually phased it out altogether.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I certainly enjoyed that extra money and it has been a nice motivating factor to buy here even for 1% cash back. Strange thing is that Ebay is really cashing in now on the pandemic surge in shopping. Doing better than ever and taking away this benefit.  I hope to see some improvements in this website with their 1% take back because that’s a lot of money overall.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply