cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does eBay hate itself?

Today eBay has moved all the options from the top of listings to the side of the page.  Why?  This is not an improvement and further more WHY do I have to keep clicking the options I want only to have them change when I start a new search or navigate to a different category? Why do they do this?  The bid confirm pop-up window changed a few weeks ago and it is not working as well as the old format.  I've missed half a dozen snipes where my bid didn't even go through!  Doesn't eBay want items to sell?  Why do they make it harder for buyers to buy?  Do they hate themselves?  Why is the format evolving to tablet interface when most of the world still uses laptop and desktop computers?  Tablet interface does not work well with desktop computers but for some stupid reason eBay thinks it should have a tablet interface.  Why do they make these changes without testing them first?   Why do I have to continually change the view from tile to linear? I WANT LINEAR!!!!!!  DO YOU HEAR ME?  Jeebuz H Beetlejuice why am I continually setting and resetting and resetting and resetting and resetting and resetting my options?!?!?!?  GRRRAAGHHHH!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Does eBay hate itself?

They are of a particular political persuasion, so yes, they hate themselves.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Does eBay hate itself?

You are not alone! They keep fixing stuff that aint broke... I hate gallery view.. I hate making so many click to narrow stuff down in my searches ... All the tabs are gone and moved to the left.. Its a PIA to scroll over and click...So i lose interest and look elsewhere...I hate having to click US Only also

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Does eBay hate itself?

If you think eBay hates buyers, try being a seller.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Does eBay hate itself?

@bambopbam,

eBay does not hate itself, but some in upper management may be paranoid schizophreniacs, afraid not to keep "improving" the site even if nothing is broken.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Does eBay hate itself?

All what options?  I see nothing different.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Does eBay hate itself?

@bambopbam 

I have noticed no recent changes.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 7 of 7
latest reply