cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desire to purchase future items and as a result lost my saler. Why?

Asking about Shenzhou 17 and 18 signed mission envelopes.  (crew members) Result- Lost that seller. Why ?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I have a desire to know what in the world you're trying to say lol. Sorry, but I couldn't resist.🤣

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@mirlysanta wrote:

Asking about Shenzhou 17 and 18 signed mission envelopes.  (crew members) Result- Lost that seller. Why ?

Beats me...I don't know what "Shenzhou 17 and 18 signed mission envelopes" are. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@ebooksdiva wrote:

@mirlysanta wrote:

Beats me...I don't know what "Shenzhou 17 and 18 signed mission envelopes" are. 

I think it has something to do with a Chinese spacecraft.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@mirlysanta,

If you mean you were blocked from bidding on or buying the items by the seller, maybe it was because you asked too many questions, or the seller interpreted them as having doubts about the item's authenticity.  Sellers tend to be leery of people asking too many questions.  

@ebooksdiva, @kitschy*loot ,

Kens..., reply was right Shenzhou (Divine Craft) is a Chinese manned space craft that serves their Tiangong (Sky Palace) space station.  Mission 17 brought 3 astronauts to the station, in Oct. 23 and returned the 3 already there to earth. Mission 18 will bring a replacement crew for the mission 17, astronauts who have been aboard since October `23, with a planned return date of April 30, 2024.      

Simply put, Mission Envelopes are the plans and goals of tasks, a mission crew is supposed to accomplish during their time on the station.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Sorry -- have no idea what you are asking.  Is this something you wanted to buy, sell? 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Major props to @mudshark61369 and @kensgiftshop !  👏 😸💯

Message 7 of 7
latest reply