cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint Department will be open until the top of the hour. all and any complaints will be dealt with immediately.. any complaints?

I don't have all night people, lets get a move on. jonnye Your out of here. NEXT!
Message 1 of 6,952
latest reply
6,951 REPLIES 6,951

Complaint Department will be open until the top of the hour. all and any complaints will be dealt with immediately.. any complaints?

im_invisible
Enthusiast
C: I am feeling a bit down today..and noone is around to cheer me up on the mb..*pout*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If you cant get someone off your mind they are probably supposed to be there..

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you...but trusting them not to.

Message 6826 of 6,952
latest reply

C:
Love is giving someone the power to destroy you...but trusting them not to.

Dumb is giving them another chance after destruction #52.

Does make an interesting episode of "COPS" though.
If you can't find a lawyer who knows the law, find one who knows the judge.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
--Napoleon Bonaparte

Message 6827 of 6,952
latest reply

ebaby*
Thrill-Seeker
C: Ouch.....Inu.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW...what a ride!

Make the most of the best & the least of the worst.
Message 6828 of 6,952
latest reply

oovygra
Scout
C: There is never enough time in the day. Can I write my congressman about this?
Message 6829 of 6,952
latest reply

inu*
Scout
They're putting all that time from Daylight Savings in a trust fund for you.

So I herd u liek mudkips???

Message 6830 of 6,952
latest reply

Complaint:

Sometimes when you get an invalid retraction on your auctions, you investigate a little closer and decide it could have been worse..they could have WON.

Take the case of "Roger". Roger retracted his bid 8 minutes after placing it with the reason "unable to contact seller", so I looked at his feedback..2 recent NPB's and 3 recent retractions.

And he really didn't pay much attention in grammar school. His response to a NEG for non payment,"you weare e-mial for or 5 times and thanks you belon to them and can say anthang"

Gads. Welcome to my BBL Roger.
You know you need a new Attorney when he asks you "Now, the Judge is the dude with the little hammer, right?"

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
--Napoleon Bonaparte

Message 6831 of 6,952
latest reply

*cake*
Enthusiast
C: I'm sick of my doing my floors....I'm taking the easy way out and having a new parquet floor put in *snort* so much for do it yourself!

It's not that I can't dance, it's that I'm overly caucasian.

Cake or Death?

Message 6832 of 6,952
latest reply

I told ya so..

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time...

-------------------------------

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time..
Message 6833 of 6,952
latest reply

{{Cake}}

I was impressed when you said you were doing your floors. I wouldn't ever think of doing them - I don't have strong enough arm muscles!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Message 6834 of 6,952
latest reply

*cake*
Enthusiast
I'm sick of waiting for the guy who said he would fix the damaged spots! I know my job isn't that important to him...but I was going to pay him 😛

Oh well, I'm hoping to get the new floors in this weekend. That I am doing with some help Home Depot....gotta love em!

Cake or Death?

Message 6835 of 6,952
latest reply

snipe_to_win
Enthusiast
Complaint: I wish I could have helped.

STW was here

This weeks's STW/NASCAR Odd-Cents® amount is... $0.03

Message 6836 of 6,952
latest reply

*cake*
Enthusiast
non-C: Yeah me too {{{stw}}} I could have brought you lemonade, while I was wearing my daisy dukes!

You would have your shirt off, cut off jeans a little sweat on your brow....

oooohhhh yyyeeeaaahhhh! I can see it now :)

Cake or Death?

Message 6837 of 6,952
latest reply

snipe_to_win
Enthusiast
I was being serious, but...

I like the way you think!

STW was here

This weeks's STW/NASCAR Odd-Cents® amount is... $0.03

Message 6838 of 6,952
latest reply

*cake*
Enthusiast
< wink wink >

Well thanks anyway!

:)

Cake or Death?

Message 6839 of 6,952
latest reply

beadhappys
Trailblazer
Complaint: Does this say shop here to you?

"I answer thee thrice and done. Bite. Me." Harry Dresden, The Dresden Files
Message 6840 of 6,952
latest reply