cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint Department will be open until the top of the hour. all and any complaints will be dealt with immediately.. any complaints?

I don't have all night people, lets get a move on. jonnye Your out of here. NEXT!
Message 1 of 6,952
latest reply
6,951 REPLIES 6,951

Complaint Department will be open until the top of the hour. all and any complaints will be dealt with immediately.. any complaints?

Non Complaint:

{{{wacava}}}

{{{berry}}} I could make it last longer. 😉

Caveat Numptor

I am exactly the same as always, exactly the same.
Message 6811 of 6,952
latest reply

wacava
Enthusiast
Complaint: No smooches here! Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 6812 of 6,952
latest reply

C: Are you saying no smooches allowed?

Caveat Numptor

Message 6813 of 6,952
latest reply

wacava
Enthusiast
No way! Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 6814 of 6,952
latest reply

C: *smoooooches {{{wacava}}}*

Caveat Numptor

Message 6815 of 6,952
latest reply

wacava
Enthusiast
awww...Thanks!

Berry and I are in chat if ya want.... Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 6816 of 6,952
latest reply

XC: Geeszzzz, get a room people!:8}
If you can't find a lawyer who knows the law, find one who knows the judge.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
--Napoleon Bonaparte

Message 6817 of 6,952
latest reply

C: LOL ABC. 😛

Caveat Numptor

Message 6818 of 6,952
latest reply

wacava
Enthusiast
Not a complaint: Sorry...:-( Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 6819 of 6,952
latest reply

inu*
Scout
How did your foot meet a tennis ball when you were taking out the trash? I could understand if you were playing tennis.

When I walk out the garage door, there's a step down. It's believed the dog brought the ball in and dropped it right there before coming in the house through the dog door.

So I herd u liek mudkips???

Message 6820 of 6,952
latest reply

aliandist
Enthusiast
PLEASE tell me how to get off of this thread!!!
I joined on a few months ago and signed off but I keep getting emails whenever someone posts a comment. I had 66 this morning. Appreciate any advice.
Thanks Sherry
Message 6821 of 6,952
latest reply

inu*
Scout
Click on "watches" and change your settings.

It's at the top, in the same yellow line as your name.

So I herd u liek mudkips???

Message 6822 of 6,952
latest reply

oldgraymalkin
Enthusiast
66 notices? Yikes. That's a real complaint!!

Message 6823 of 6,952
latest reply

C: I guess 66 is better than 155393.
If you can't find a lawyer who knows the law, find one who knows the judge.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
--Napoleon Bonaparte

Message 6824 of 6,952
latest reply

*shooz*
Enthusiast
C: BE thankful you did not sign up for the snibble thread!

I'm so proud of my son!
Remember you can donate blood every 56 days
Join my ebay virtual blood drive, see my me page

Baby Shooz luvs Granny's Shooz!

Message 6825 of 6,952
latest reply