cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint Department will be open until the top of the hour. all and any complaints will be dealt with immediately.. any complaints?

I don't have all night people, lets get a move on. jonnye Your out of here. NEXT!
Message 1 of 6,952
latest reply
6,951 REPLIES 6,951

Complaint Department will be open until the top of the hour. all and any complaints will be dealt with immediately.. any complaints?

C: 🙂
I'd love to take them ebaby, I'm in a small apt. though, and they don't allow pets here. 😞

Caveat Numptor

I am exactly the same as always, exactly the same.
Message 4531 of 6,952
latest reply

C: I have one indoor cat which I swear is my last one. When I bought my house it came with one stray cat. A half-wild feral cat, although a domestic shorthair variety. What the sellers didn't tell me, was that the damb cat was pregnant! That was two years ago. Guess how many stray half-wild feral cats I feed now, because they break my heart if I don't? Can't catch them to get them fixed (have tried) and can't bear to call animal control. (sigh) Such a softie!
Message 4532 of 6,952
latest reply

lavillavictoria
Enthusiast
OK! Why would ebay not allow a beautiful hand carved Tiki Ceremonial Smoking (tobacco) Pipe??? They pulled my auction off so fast my head was a swim'n..I collect pipes of all kinds..I am not even a smoker..but I don't understand this strange behavior from eBay?? What is your professional opinion..lol...oooops I guess I missed the top of the hour..lol..
Message 4533 of 6,952
latest reply

spazatronic
Enthusiast
C: lavillavictoria ~ this is a joke thread. You'll get more help if you start your own.
Message 4534 of 6,952
latest reply

wv_donna
Thrill-Seeker

It's almost paper time!

Message 4535 of 6,952
latest reply

paperplat
Enthusiast
PLEASE let me change my maxinum bid on an item. I didn't realize the price was in Pounds and the maximum bid I put converts to Dollars in a BAADD way. Help!
Message 4536 of 6,952
latest reply

wv_donna
Thrill-Seeker
C: Paper...this is a joke thread. You need to start a new thread. But...you really can't lower your bid (I'm thinking that's what you want).
Message 4537 of 6,952
latest reply

lbg!
Enthusiast
C: Rescuing from page 4...
Message 4538 of 6,952
latest reply

C:
{{{{{{{{{{Jen}}}}}}}}}}!!!
**SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!!**

Caveat Numptor

Message 4539 of 6,952
latest reply

lbg!
Enthusiast
C: {{{{{{{{{{{Dale}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Smoooooooooooooooooooches back!

Message 4540 of 6,952
latest reply

C: What're ya up to?

Caveat Numptor

Message 4541 of 6,952
latest reply

lbg!
Enthusiast
Nothing much...
It's been so darn hot and humid here lately.
Message 4542 of 6,952
latest reply

C: I thought it was almost never hot and humid there?

Caveat Numptor

Message 4543 of 6,952
latest reply

lbg!
Enthusiast

lbg!
Enthusiast
C: It's 82 degrees and 9:30 at night!

😛

Message 4545 of 6,952
latest reply