cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined shipping request

I have commited to buy several items from seller who has 100% feedback. In his listing it's advertised that I pay only one shipping for multiple purchases. I have contacted seller and send him request for combined shipping but he doesn't respond. How to solve this problem? I really want to buy this items but on other hand if there is no response from seller I can't cancel order because I commited to buy. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Combined shipping request

Hello,

The first question is: When did you ask the seller? These days many people have days off. The seller could be out enjoying warm spring days. The best thing is to wait till Tuesday.

If the seller has some selling experience on eBay they will surely check the mail the nearest days and will get back to you.

Additionally, no need to worry if the seller indicates in the description that they give combined shipping. Sometimes, my buyers purchase several items and pay for shipping for every single item. I combine the order and send my buyers refunds.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

In the multiple times I've requested a combined invoice (or even if I don't message), it just seems to happen at checkout whether or not the seller responds by message. Did you try to pay yet and is eBay making you pay for individual items each with shipping?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I tried to pay and I would have to pay shipping for each item I want to buy. I want to buy 30 panini stickers for 55€ and no way I'am going to pay 245€ for shipping. In the description seller indicates that on multiple purchases I pay only one shipping. I contacted seller, requested invoice with combined shipping but there is no response.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Did you send the a message asking for a combined invoice or did you 'request total' in the shopping cart? You can't do that on the mobile app but you should be able to do it on a PC.  The seller can still ignore you if you request an invoice that way but on some ebay sites that is the only way to be able to send a combined invoice.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I'm inclined to think there is a way on the app because I never use a PC so I must've done it, or the seller did before I paid, but I pay quick. Someone verify if they can. In any case, don't pay until you see one shipping charge for the lot.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

One shipping on multiple purchases, expected combined shipping invoice

If you pay individual shipping that has been applied to each item that you purchased, I have been told that a seller is not obligated by ebay to refund you the overcharge that you paid

I wonder if Ebay would be nice & issue a courtesy money coupon to buyers if a seller should fail to refund 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply