cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing buyer registration address in the invoice of an already purchased and arrived product

Hi community,

A product that I bought from Ebay 2 months ago was stolen last week. I wanted to submit my purchasing invoice of this product to my insurance provider, but the address shown in the invoice of the purchase is different from my current address and the address of my place, where the theft happened.  Is it possible to get an updated invoice of this purchased product with my current address as buying address ? Doing so will help me claim my insurance much easily.

Regards

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Changing buyer registration address in the invoice of an already purchased and arrived product

Looks like you left out some of your question.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

It seems like you did not quite finish your question.

Are you the buyer? Why would you need to change your delivery address if the package has already been delivered? 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@goubab-98 wrote: ....  Is it possible to get an updated invoice of this purchased product with my current address as buying address ? ...

Only if the seller is willing to fake it for you. Contact them directly through eBay messages.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

There's no provision on eBay to change information on a completed purchase. And honestly it's highly doubtful any seller will agree to fake an invoice for you no matter how good your reason for needing one.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

If you've moved since the item was purchased, and the invoice (of course) reflects your old address, wouldn't you just mention that to your insurance carrier?  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply