cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling order

I had won a bid on an item, but before I went to pay the seller contacted me telling me that they had lost the item and thought they had taken down the listing, but they can't sell it to me. Then they said they will cancel the order for me. I said ok and asked do I
need to put payment thru in order for them to cancel and all they said to me was they will cancel today without any other answer. I am pretty new to ebay and have never had a seller tell me this. What should I do in case they never do anything? I tried cancelling myself but since it is an auction, cancelling is not an option. Also, do I need to make a payment in order for them to cancel? The seller was no help in answering me and I don't know how it works on the seller's side.
Any help would be great. Thank you.
Message 1 of 61
latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

Re: Cancelling order

Bi
Message 46 of 61
latest reply

Hi I cancel my order. 

Message 47 of 61
latest reply

This is a member to member discussion board. You will need to contact your seller. However, eBay sellers are not required to cancel transactions merely because a buyer wishes it.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 48 of 61
latest reply

Ordered a ring from India (blue & green stones) with no size on it.  Please cancel so I can receive the size I need.  Thank you.

Message 49 of 61
latest reply

@phyllisman-0 wrote:

Ordered a ring from India (blue & green stones) with no size on it.  Please cancel so I can receive the size I need.  Thank you.

As my previous post states, this is a member to member discussion board.

You will need to contact your seller to request a cancellation of your transaction.  However, you need to be aware that the seller is not required to oblige you.

Message 50 of 61
latest reply

so how do i stop the order. my order is under guest?
Message 51 of 61
latest reply

how do i stop my order, it is under guest?

Message 52 of 61
latest reply

@7606dennis wrote:

@phyllisman-0 wrote:

As my previous post states, this is a member to member discussion board.

You will need to contact your seller to request a cancellation of your transaction.  However, you need to be aware that the seller is not required to oblige you.

This is another necrothread that needs to go - mainly because the title is bringing all of these buyers HERE to cancel an order.

hello sir this is maneesh koshta i was dell laptop buy item no 272557549706 in this i was send offer 24 US$ and 45$ shipping seller accept and i am the pay total cost of the item but today seller are not shipping in my item because the reason is given shippg cost 70$ please contact as per comit to the seller shipping the item thanks maneesh koshta

Message 54 of 61
latest reply

@maneeskosht-0 wrote:

hello sir this is maneesh koshta i was dell laptop buy item no 272557549706 in this i was send offer 24 US$ and 45$ shipping seller accept and i am the pay total cost of the item but today seller are not shipping in my item because the reason is given shippg cost 70$ please contact as per comit to the seller shipping the item thanks maneesh koshta

This is a member to member discussion board. You will need to contact your seller.

Message 55 of 61
latest reply

did you give the seller a neg?.....I know I would if some seller came around with a lame excuse like that and I seldom neg sellers.
Message 56 of 61
latest reply

I would deff call them tomorrow

Message 57 of 61
latest reply

I completely agree. They are in the wrong... Double standards

Message 58 of 61
latest reply

@grud-us wrote:

I would deff call them tomorrow

Would you post back here please, after you've called them?

Message 59 of 61
latest reply

Eder 2

Monsanto 

@triyarn wrote:

No, you do not need to make payment for them to cancel. 

Eder 

Message 60 of 61
latest reply