cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel order

It's too late to cancel this order. Please contact the seller to see if you can work something out.It's too late to cancel this order. Please contact the seller to see if you can work something out.

CancellationCancellation

Nintendo Switch Lite 32 GB Gaming Console - Coral NEWNintendo Switch Lite 32 GB Gaming Console - Coral NEW
Item ID:Item ID: 335335744265335335744265
Qty 1Qty 1

SummarySummary

Order numberOrder number
Order totalOrder total
$185.50$185.50
SellerSeller
xtanyaoxtanyao
Date purchased date purchased
Apr 23, 2024Apr 23, 2024
I got an email from this seller and it said we no longer have this item and told me to cancel and this is the message I got.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Cancel order

Tell the seller he has to cancel the transaction, your refund will be automatic.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Cancel order

The seller wants you to ask for the cancellation to avoid the defect he'll get for cancelling as out of stock. Just tell him he needs to cancel it himself. If he cites any reason other than out of stock when he does so you should report him here.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Cancel order

Tell the seller yes you want to cancel. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Cancel order

@denrayham wrote:

It's too late to cancel this order. Please contact the seller to see if you can work something out.It's too late to cancel this order. Please contact the seller to see if you can work something out.

CancellationCancellation

Nintendo Switch Lite 32 GB Gaming Console - Coral NEWNintendo Switch Lite 32 GB Gaming Console - Coral NEW
Item ID:Item ID: 335335744265335335744265
Qty 1Qty 1

SummarySummary

Order numberOrder number
Order totalOrder total
$185.50$185.50
SellerSeller
xtanyaoxtanyao
Date purchased date purchased
Apr 23, 2024Apr 23, 2024
I got an email from this seller and it said we no longer have this item and told me to cancel and this is the message I got.

Tell the seller that HE needs to cancel and MUST choose that the item is out of stock. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Cancel order

Your seller is trying to  " weasel out " of the sale.  Do not cancel.  Let them and they get dinged for it.  It's their problem. Don't even reply to that. Do save that message however.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Cancel order

Don't agree to the cancelation, let the seller get the defect they deserve by forcing them to cancel from their end. If they lie and say buyer requested then you should report them. Don't tell them you want to cancel.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Cancel order

Thank you. That worked. That is what he did he said "out of stock".

Message 8 of 8
latest reply