cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not contact seller of item I bought

I have not heard anything about an item I bought.

When I tried to contact seller, I get this.

We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately due to the high volume of messages this seller receives, they are unable to respond to your specific question right now. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing.

What can I do?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@raleighman77- What is your question for the seller? If you want to ask when you will receive the item then view your purchase history and look at the estimated delivery date- that's all you need to worry about.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

And if you haven't received the item by the latest estimated delivery date, file an "Item Not Received" case in eBay's Resolution Center. There is a link at the bottom of virtually every page.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

A question about an item?  Hopefully you did not buy and then do your buyer's due diligence.  If you have questions about the item, you need to ask them and get answers before you buy.

I know that your seller does not accept communication based on the message you received, and that is perfectly Ebay legal.  Sellers can choose to not accept communication.  They rely on their listings being complete and accurate, and if the info you seek isn't there, you need to find the item from another seller.

If you do buy, under these circumstances, you are taking a chance.

You are covered for not as described items or items not received under the MBG.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply