cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad China sellers posing as US based sellers

If you are a buyer and come across seller's that use DHL  as there only means of Shipping service. They shipping from China not in the US.   There are Overseas Seller's Violating eBay Selling Policy, Pretending to do business in In the US and eBay is failing to enforce there Policies.  Plus eBay wont let me post negative feedback  when the item turns out to be junk.   If you see a product that reads US seller or US Stock that is a sure sign they are in China...like in the photosScreenshot 2021-07-24 200740.pngScreenshot 2021-07-24 200923.png

Just incase eBay wont allow this post I made a copy and took the liberty of scraping the forum with my scraper software program to open my own discussion on my Blog and YouTube channel.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bad China sellers posing as US based sellers

Just click on the sellers feedback and it will show you that they are registered in China - then steer clear.

Good luck with your blog, you could maybe include my advice to check where the seller is for other buyers to be better informed of how to know what they are buying.

Price is of course another clue as is delivery times......

ETA - In your screen shot it states US Stock which means they have stock in the US (again, suggesting they may be registered off shore)

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@downunder-61 wrote:

Just click on the sellers feedback and it will show you that they are registered in China - then steer clear.

Good luck with your blog, you could maybe include my advice to check where the seller is for other buyers to be better informed of how to know what they are buying.

Price is of course another clue as is delivery times......

ETA - In your screen shot it states US Stock which means they have stock in the US (again, suggesting they may be registered off shore)

It's almost become impossible to tell if some are USA or China.  I do not buy from China but too many have warehouses in the US and when you choose 'US Only' they will come up, too.

"In the end, only kindness matters."
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Agreed, it is annoying, but so long as you always check the registered address of the seller you can stay away from them.

Also, remember if the item is listed as being shipped from the US and you have an issue for INAD, you are only required to send it to the US address, so don't ever let a seller in China try to fob you off with ''I can't supply a return label'' coz this is incorrect.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 4 of 4
latest reply