cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid seller

This company refuses to honor their warranty.  A few years ago, I tried to get a warranty replacement on a broken holster for my LG phone.  They claimed they could not find the transaction, even after I sent them a screenshot of the Paypal transaction.

Fast forward to now.  I purchased a case for a Samsung phone.  The clip on the holster broke.  I emailed them, as it has a one year warranty (the listing states that they will replace one holster during the warranty period).  Once again, they are claiming that they can't find the transaction, even though you can go back 3 years on eBay now.  I sent them a screenshot of the eBay order details page, and the seller went quiet.

I have reported them to eBay, as they are dishonest and can not be trusted.  I do like their phone cases, but I will be purchasing cases from other manufacturers now.  Beware and do not trust them.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Avoid seller

You need to remove this post. It is against community policy to shame another seller. You sure you did not break the case by your own negligence?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Avoid seller

@1971-chevelle,

Any product warranty mentioned on listing pages is between the buyer and Mfr. You deal with them not ebay or the seller.  If there was no warrant card sent with the case, ebay's protections ended 30 days after the case arrived.  Whether or not PayPal, or your card provider will cover you is questionable.

There are several indications in the ad for the cases that show this is just another piece of chinese garbage, being sold by either a China based seller or one who drop ships from there.  In most cases the belt clips for cases are not covered by warranties.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 3
latest reply