cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apparently I received an invisible package at 1:00 Am, in the middle of the night.

I received a notification that my package was delivered at 1:00 AM. I thought this was a bit odd, since no carrier that I know of delivers at this time, but I ran downstairs to check anyway. There was no package. 

I looked at my purchase history and the carrier service the seller used is something called "ZNLOGIC". 

I looked at the sellers page and apparently He/She is some kind of dropshipper. Buying from amazon using prime membership and sells the item for a few dollars more on ebay. 

Seller has more than 50 negative, 40 something neutral but also more than 6000 positive feedback in a month. Many of the user feedback complaining about "delivered packages" that they never received and ebay subsequently ruling in the sellers favor. 

The mistake I made was to think that I would be immune to fraud and scams on ebay, and believing in ebay's money back guarantee. I should have checked the sellers feedback before making the purchase. 

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Apparently I received an invisible package at 1:00 Am, in the middle of the night.

Step 1: Sometimes carriers make mistakes and deliver packages to the wrong addresses - immediately check with your nearest neighbors and see if they received your package in error.

Step 2: Sometimes people steal things off doorsteps, especially around the holidays. If your neighbors don’t have your package (or you don’t have any neighbors), call or visit your local PD as soon as possible and file a police report indicating the item was stolen. Make sure to get a copy of the report and/or the report number.

Step 2: Contact eBay customer service, provide them with the police report number and tell them the item was stolen after being delivered, but you couldn’t contact the carrier to file a service request because the tracking information isn’t “recognizable”.

Leave the words “seller”+”scam” out of all the conversations. You have proof that it was delivered, so all dialogue should address what’s happened to it since it was delivered (not speculation).

In every instance I’ve ever heard of that involved an item being stolen after it was delivered, the buyer was reimbursed by eBay if these steps were followed. Yes, the method requires a bit more effort than usual, but sometimes poo-poo happens and we have to take a different approach to reach a resolution.

Message 16 of 16
latest reply