cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I being scammed by this seller?

So I bought an item and the delivery date was Jun 30. So I contact the seller and he says that he will send the tracking number. Monday rolls buy with no tracking number. I contact the seller and he says that the item was sent back to his address and he will ship it,ASAP. So I contact him Tuesday and ask him if he can send it by the next day and he says that he will. So now its Thursday with zero tracking number.I forgot Wednesday was July 4,so you can't ship. So I'm trying to be understaning and not open a case immedialtely but this seems off.  So far I've always had to initiate contact and still haven't received any tracking number.Not even the first tracking number that supposedly was returned back  to him.

Should I wait another day and then open a case?Should I select I want the item or  just receive a refund? I still want the item but I'm starting to think I'm not going to receive it. The feedback of the seller is postiive but the last feedback was end of last year.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Am I being scammed by this seller?

File the item not received (INR) case NOW. It sounds like the seller is stringing you along. Should you receive the package at a later date you can always repay the seller if the INR is closed in your favor.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

File the item not received (INR) case NOW. It sounds like the seller is stringing you along. Should you receive the package at a later date you can always repay the seller if the INR is closed in your favor.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ok,yea I thought so.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply