cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All watch lists gone

Guess ebay doesnt want me to buy anymore. All my lists are gone. Why cant they stop fixing things that arent broken?

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: All watch lists gone

thankyou so much for posting the link back to all lists. Many thanks

Message 31 of 37
latest reply

Before we all start congratulating Ebay, that Dropdown Menu DOESNT WORK!

I can see the first few of my custom lists, but any attempt to click on the scroll slider CLOSES THE POPUP MENU!!

FIX IT EBAY - THATS BASIC STUFF.

Message 32 of 37
latest reply

Workaround for the list of lists disappearing when you click on the scroll bar:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Problem-accessing-other-lists-eg-Wish-list-gift-list/...

Basically, if you are not using Microsoft Edge, hover the mouse pointer over the open list, but don't click on the scroll bar; use the mouse scroll wheel or keyboard tab key to step through the list.

Message 33 of 37
latest reply

Thanks heaps for that, I was stuffed without my "All Lists" had so many favourites in there to buy!
Message 34 of 37
latest reply

Just wanted to say that it is 2019, and this post is still saving people (i.e. me!)
Message 35 of 37
latest reply

long time wasn't going to ebay (especially didn't need anything from my wach lists). bt 18.02.2020 suddenly I realize that all my items from my lists are simply gone, list names are there but 0 items!!!! thanks vsry much ebay, I lost so many items to buy... no comments

Message 36 of 37
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 37 of 37
latest reply